Once a SharePoint list or folder is marked as “Offline Sync,” the Filamente app will notify you for when a SharePoint item has been added or updated on the iOS Notification Center. When you tap a notification item, you will be brought to the selected SharePoint list or document library.
To receive notifications for a SharePoint list or a sub folder, you need to mark the list or sub folder as “Offline Sync.” To do so, please perform the following steps:
- From Workspace, navigate to your SharePoint site
- Tap “Offline Sync” icon for a SharePoint list that you would like to sync. (If you would like to sync a sub folder, navigate to a sub folder and perform press-and-hold)
- Enable Offline Sync
- Tap Save
To enable or disable notifications
If you want to disable notifications, please perform the following steps:
- From your iOS home screen, go to Settings
- Tap Notifications
- Scroll down to find the Filamente icon
- Tap the Filamente icon
- Disable Allow Notifications.