http://www.filamente.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/filamente-logo-new.png 0 0 Aircreek Staff http://www.filamente.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/filamente-logo-new.png Aircreek Staff2013-04-11 17:19:142014-05-01 15:29:37How do I pull up a SharePoint document, edit it and then save it back to SharePoint?
For editing a MS-word or MS-excel, please perform the following steps:
- Select a document to edit
- Tap Action item, and tap “Open In…”
- Select a third-party editor program such as DocsToGo or Quickoffice
- Edit a MS-word or excel file from DocsToGo or Quickoffice
To upload an edited file to SharePoint:
- From DocsToGo or Quickoffice, send the edited document using “Open In…” function or Mail app. The document will stored in the Inbox folder under the Local Docs.
- From Filamente, tap “Local Doc Upload” to upload a document.